Monday, April 4, 2011

Backyard Photo Blogging

Everything I've written so far has been about basketball. But to celebrate the beginning of baseball season, I thought I'd throw a curveball and write a different kind of post today. I've been pretty restless lately. I've had a few ideas for some posts, but just haven't had the motivation to put thoughts to digital paper. Instead of trying to force it, I broke out my camera to procrastinate some more! Yay, procrastination! Enjoy the photos. I'm going to start retro-blogging a road trip I took recently. So if you enjoy looking at pretty photographs, stay tuned.

Don't let that face fool you, he's vicious! Grrrr!

Yes, she really is as disinterested as it looks...

Lady Bug, Lady Bug, Fly away home!

Clichéd picture, but I love it nonetheless...

Below the jump are some more wonderful Lady Bug and rose photographs, if you're into that sort of thing... (and I am).








No comments:

Post a Comment